Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What If....

We are not supposed to live in the land of "What If" Trying to imagine what life would have been like IF or IF ONLY will only drive you crazy....but sometimes I can't help but wonder...

What if I had never went to college?

What if I had gotten my Masters?

What if I had dropped out of high-school?

What if I had never played sports?

What if I knew how to speak a second language?

What if I had traveled the world after high-school?

What if I never learned how to drive a car?

What if I drove motorcycle?

What if I loved meat and hated veggies?

What if I was allergic to potatoes?

What if I had never been laid off from CBS?

What if I had never left Leatherbys?Check Spelling

What if I had never started at Leatherbys?

What if I was blind?

What if I was deaf?

What if I had never met you?

What if I had never met God?

What if I didn't know God's love?

What if YOU didn't know God's love?

No comments:

Post a Comment