Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Welcome Fall, I've been waiting for you

I absolutely LOVE this time of year. I love the chill in the air, I love scarves, gloves, hats, boots, jeans and blankets. I love hot tea, fires, warm beds and hot showers.

I am ready to travel to Apple Hill and buy pie, cider and apples (maybe even wine taste??) I can't wait to drive up to Tahoe and see the snow, maybe even ski a little.

Falling leaves, overcast skies and a drizzle in the air...these are a few of my favorite things. How can anyone not love Fall in Northern California?

My favorite fall activities:
  • Apple Hill
  • Wine Tasting
  • Walking (don't judge me)
  • Motorcycle riding
  • Watching Football
  • This year: Watching the SF Giants in the post-season ;)
  • Trying new baking recipes
  • Also this year: Moving into my first house

No comments:

Post a Comment